Lets Talk pipe
What is a Pipe
Used for smoking dry herbs, Hand Pipes have been around for just about as long as smoking itself. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and also may be referred to as: a bowl, a spoon pipe, a tobacco pipe, a peace pipe (etc.). Often times there is a hole on the side of the Pipe known as a “Carb” which functions as a way to clear the smoke and increase airflow.
What to look for
The better answer is what are you looking for. Are you into huge hits or something more portable. Are you Clumsy and need a more sturdy piece like one made of metal or plastic. What are using this device for. How Often Will You Clean it and how much effort are you willing to put into it. Do you enjoy the style that come with the look or something to fit in a small bag or your pocket.
- Glass Thickness: sturdier piece
- Size: is it more portable
- Bowl Size: get the size you want
- Max Volume: for bigger hits
- designed for dry herb or concentrate
- Style: does it fit for you
- Carb cap or not to Carb cap